Should your business have a website, even if your business is small and sells products or services you don't think can be sold online? Yes, if you have a business, you should have a website. Period. No question. Without a doubt. -Entrepreneur.com
Having an established web presence has become an essential part of running a business. Whether it's creating a small brochure site or growing large, organic online communities, Wendell Wilson Business Technology Consulting is well equipped to solve your business needs and can provide you with the expertise necessary for your online venture to succeed.
With more than 40 combined years of experience in web development, we have been a player in the industry's evolution from niche technology to a ubiquitous and essential method of doing business in the 21st century. We have extensive experience in the following technologies:
- Content Management Systems (CMS) - Drupal, Wordpress, Joomla, ModX, etc.
- Responsive Web Development - one website that works on any device
- Front End Frameworks - react.js, jQuery, Twitter Bootstrap, AJAX
- Custom web applications
- Distributed applications and cloud computing
- Database management
- Search engine optimization
- Website design and branding
Contact us today to see how we can propel your business into a digital future.